Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Alex_Junior
New Contributor

Hydrogen Water

I have recently come across hydrogen water and have been reading so much about its benefits. Has anyone used it in the past or using it on daily basis? Please share your experiences.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hydrogen Water

Hi! I’ve heard about hydrogen water too. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m curious. If anyone has experience with it, please share! I’d love to know more about how it’s worked for you.

Yes, I have been using my hydrogen water bottle for a long time, and it's actually beneficial. I personally think it's much better than you suggest because of its sleek design, fast response, and better hydration. These hydrogen bottles are lifesavers.

Very interesting regarding hydrogen bottles. Never heard of them until today @jennet @Alex_Junior @joecl I'm going to have a read of these as I'm wondering how they work.

Just a note that on the forums, whilst people share their experiences, if you have health concerns, it's always best to speak to your medical team.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance