Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

No pic yet @TAB  (of course)

Hesitancy is understandable...it's what you know, apart from anything. I've had to give up a couple of things (but not booze)...sure ain't easy...except for the time that works, in my experience. But yeah, I also had to get to pretty much rock bottom before quitting stuck

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, am just going with what GP said @StuF  they said 'try' it and not talking about quitting, just not doing it so much

TAB
Senior Contributor

,,channel 1950s white painted wooden sideboard w cupboards and drawers and display thing up top w sliding glass @StuF 

Whatever works for you @TAB  - if cutting back is successful and what you want, then sure!

Looks pretty good @TAB !

And delivered? Score 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

idgaf @StuF  not ready to quit not unless no commitments and bottle of vals and bags of biscuits a bath , juice, tea and coffee on tap , was thinking cigs as well, but ah yeh nah lol 

so,have none of that so am just 'trying'  it ... thats all they said in hindsight, come back in 4 weeks and tell me what happened ..🤔

TAB
Senior Contributor

..going to be busy getting this thing in house tomorrow, well thats if they help me got so o much sh!t to move to get it inside @StuF  ok no pill tonite mabes, will finish pain pills first

Have fun with it tomorrow @TAB  😎

TAB
Senior Contributor

looks like busy day @StuF unless just get them to leave unit outside and I work it out later.

thanks.

just makes me want bathtub more, now am back in 'doing sh!t ' mode from summer survival lol ..

Well hopefully they help you get it inside at least @TAB 

Yep, we need to get you a bath before (the end of) winter I reckon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance