Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Yeah.. we don’t have a 24/7 chemist. We only recently got a chemist that was open on Sundays! @tyme.

It’s my own fault the difficulties I’ve been going through. I have no one else to blame. So I don’t deserve the support I’ve been getting. I still have a long way to go. 

I wouldn’t say I was amazing. But I’m hoping that I’m through the worst of it. 

How is the guy living in your house going? It’s ok if you don’t want to say or don’t have time. I know you are on the chat. 

Hey @Andarna , how are you doing?

@Captain24 , the guy is doing okayish.. I really feel sad for him and want to just hug him. He needs a mum to look after him, not give him drugs @Captain24 

He lost his phone so he couldn't pay rent. He gave it to someone to give to me tonight at my house, but because I'm house sitting, I don't get it. Anyway, it's only $$$. Doesn't cover much. By the time you pay this new tax in Vic, council fees, insurance, gardening, it doesn't leave much. But I'm not in it for the money. I charge him so little. I just want him to be well.

He's one of those innocent kids that just got pulled into the wrong stuff.

It’s sad when someone is trying but struggle @tyme. To try and break free from all you have known with little support. I really hope life will work out for him. 

Hope the chat went well. I don’t have the confidence to join it. I’m not good at talking to people. 

You don't need to talk @Captain24 . Just read and have a few laughs. I certainly had a few laughs tonight. 

It's more just to get people together in real time. It's been great to have the chats and just laugh each week.

In the future, you may be more comfy connecting. Take your time 🙂

I'm going to say good night now and start wrapping up for the night... seeing i didn't sleep last night with the 2 little monkeys! @Captain24 

Please take care. 

I'll be on the Yarning Space Live event tomorrow night just for the 7-8:30pm event. I hope you can join now that you are not working. It'd be great to have you.

Hug Pix and Jett for me 🙂

Thanks for chatting tonight.

Maybe @tyme. My confidence has taken a real beating in recent weeks. 

Im having trouble believe that I fit in anywhere and that my life isn’t important. Thats not for pity it’s factual. 

Im also having a lot of trouble sleeping. I’ll be awake at 2 am but then I’ll sleep until 10:30 the next day. I need to somehow get my sleep cycle back.

Thanks @tyme 

Can you please send the details through. I don't know that I’d be much use though

Good night 

I hope you can make it https://saneforums.org/t5/Yarning-Space/You-re-Invited-Live-Online-Event-in-the-Yarning-Space-27th-M... @Captain24 

Hugs.

Keep being you. This is a stage in your MH and it won't remain like this forever.

I firmly believe things will improve. Yes, your confidence can get a bit of a beating sometimes, but allow yourself to get up and fight back 🙂

Otherwise, I'll have to do the fighting for you! 

Good night my dear.

Hi @Captain24 , wow, you achieved a lot yesterday! I'm glad the meds are starting to kick in 🤞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance