Skip to main content

Re: I need to talk

@tyme 

I have a councillor appointment tomorrow but that's once a month . I can't get the sane peer worker until next year 

Do you have a GP you can talk to about how you've been feeling @Leeanne1 ?

@tyme 

Yes I'll make an appointment.i wonder if I keep a journal would that help 

Some people find journalling helpful. It depends on yourself and what you hope to gain out of journalling.

Some use journalling as a way to vent, others want to document their journey. 

You could always give it a go 🙂 @Leeanne1 

Or, have a think about the pros and cons of journalling and see where it takes you.

Hi @Leeanne1 I've just been catching up on your thread a bit and wanted to pop by see how you are today? I hope your session goes well and you are feeling a bit more supported afterwards.

Have you thought any more about journalling? I journal sometimes, usually I use it as a tool to process my big emotions or thoughts. It helps me to get my thoughts out on the paper, even if it's just on scrap paper that I throw out later, it can feel like a bit of a relief sometimes.

@Ru-bee 

Yes still want to journalling do I do every day or just when I need too

It's good to work out what works best for you @Leeanne1 

I could never keep up with daily journalling, but I know that others find regular journalling really helpful. 

This is a handy page that talks about all the different ways you can journal, maybe there will be something that resonates with you in there: Journaling for Mental Health: Where do you Start? (smilingmind.com.au)

@Ru-bee 

Thanks 👍 

@tyme 

Hello i was texting my sister,and was thinking how lucky she is to see her grandchildren I find it so difficult to expect that I can't see them . I have hope that it will happen 

Leeanne1
Senior Contributor

Re: Hi

@Krishna 

Hi how are you doing? Hope to hear from you soon