Skip to main content
Stone-Cold-3-16
Contributor

Brand new member πŸ™‹πŸ» just stumbled across this support network but definitely completed a couple of laps around our 🌞

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ» one and all,

As per the above subject = I am a brand new member who just happened to stumble upon this support network so thank you to one and all from contributors to the moderating machine = TEAM ✊🏼

Obviously all new beginnings there is a settling in period of learning to navigate and understand and I feel that this forum is no different and I will try my hardest to be on my best behavior πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸŒ»

Personally, my life has been affected by mental health issues and I willingly admit and accept that I will forever be a work in progress.

Over the course of time some experiences are - Anti-depressants βœ… Psychiatrist βœ… Psychologists βœ… self harm or suicide attempts ❌ but thoughts of, the previously mentioned βœ…

I feel joining this forum is beneficial for me to not feel alone with life’s challenges and struggles but also our own internally which we all have our own stories to share and help each other and one another.

Thank you, 

β€˜And that’s the bottom line, β€˜cause Stone-Cold said so !πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Brand new member πŸ™‹πŸ» just stumbled across this support network but definitely completed a couple of laps around our 🌞

Welcome @Stone-Cold-3-16 I'm so glad you've found this community

I love that description of forever being a work in progress, that's so true for us all isn't it?

It is such a powerful thing to be able to share stories and let each other know that we're not alone in our experiences. I hope that during your time here you're able to feel comfortable to share more of your own story πŸ˜Š

Re: Brand new member πŸ™‹πŸ» just stumbled across this support network but definitely completed a couple of laps around our 🌞

Hi @Stone-Cold-3-16,

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for sharing, I'm happy to see that you feel positive about joining. I hope that you find this to be a supportive place, as it's such a lovely community to be a part of. 

If you have any interest in learning more about the ins and outs of the Forum, there is the Guidelines & info page (https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage) which is always worth going over.

And just as @Ru-bee said, I also love the way you described how the recovery process will be an ongoing, lifelong commitment… it's not an easy path to take, but it's worth it. 

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard the good ship SANE @Stone-Cold-3-16

Hi @Stone-Cold-3-16 and a warm welcome to the forum on this chilly winter solstice night. You’ve found a very supportive community. πŸ™

Hi and welcome! πŸ˜Š

There's something about sharing our stories with each other that strengthens the human experience. Knowing we're not alone, that others share our ideas, our hopes and our fears is one of the best feelings when life is throwing lemons! 

Keep telling it like it is @Stone-Cold-3-16 πŸ©΅

Good morning @Stone-Cold-3-16 , how is your Saturday going so far πŸ˜Ž

hello @Krishna , @8ppleTree , @RachSANECEO , @defaultusername 

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 9.37.35 pm.png

Thank you Ru-bee 🌻

Thank you defaultusername πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Heya @Stone-Cold-3-16 ,

Good to see you today. How’s everything going? I’m glad you’ve landed here after your few laps around the sun lol.