Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with DES

TAB
Senior Contributor

I just want for nothing to happen . ie them not to tell me to do anything extra that will only help them no me lol @Meowmy  shower time here . Then have to ring drs and cardiologist , think there has been misunderstanding/miscommuncation. I thought cardio guy said changingmy meds b4 next procedure , plus contacting my gp, nothing has happened.

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with Dr 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah, thanks @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok I rang drs, they eventually found a note saying there is a letter coming from cardiologist and as of when they rang (a week ago) it had not been sent , ie like 3 plus weeks after last appt . great.  @Meowmy not impressed esp if its to change meds and not happening cos they cannot send a letter.

Its yuk astro weather out there @TAB I have also felt sensitized and edgy with the full moon eclipse building. Got out some Howlite crystal which is incredibly soothing and blocks out having to deal with those emotions. The eclipse is on Wednesday and its been stirring the pot for folks allready. I feel more calm, centred and balanced now, thankfully. Wasn't coping well. I so love H-O-W-L-I-T-E and what it dos for me!!!

@TAB hey tabby, a bit bad re cardiologist. Hope it gets sorted soon. Having coffee at work. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah they booked me in to get zapped again, say changing meds first, , wont happen til after now probs @Meowmy  cant care anymore.

enjoy your coffee. think nap here soon.

@TAB hey tabby, just had lunch break. Hope you're okay

Hello @Meowmy I hope you are doing ok. Slow day today.  Got to check the mailbox. Was hoping to get more done today but couldn't