Skip to main content
MarronButterFly
Senior Contributor

I am done

I have done everything wrong and I am always making mistakes and always messing everything up and I am all the things that is wrong with me it’s not my parents it’s not my friends it’s not the shitty things that have happened to me it’s not my shitty childhood it’s me and I can’t keep doing shitty things and then feeling bad about it like that makes it okay I am a terrible person and I don’t deserve kindness and I don’t deserve help I don’t deserve to be alive anymore cause every one would be happier without me here I make everything worse 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I am done

What makes you say this @MarronButterFly ? Do you really think we would be happier without you?

I recognise things may not feel right at this moment, but maybe this is part of growth?

Let’s just say it’s not uncommon. I sure have been through something similar.

Can you focus on something you can do that's helpful at the moment? Do you go to school? or uni? DO you have people you can talk to?

@tyme  Because every hates me so why stay here in a place where I’m not loved not cared about and where I get yelled at all the time by my parents my parents say I broke my mum and because of me my mum is not longer the same as before I was born I don’t belong here I don’t belong anywhere I have never fit into anywhere I am alone and I am the problem so I maybe If I’m no long Here then everyone would be happier cause then I am no longer a burden 

I don’t go to school or uni I don’t have anyone to talk to I’m alone cause no one cares about me and no one even bothers 

Hi @MarronButterFly 

This is a hard place to be in. When home is uncomfortable and there are no freinds. The only choice is being your own Freind. I found backpacker traveling to be ok. They're cheap and everywhere. If you live in a city you can travel heaps, be alone with your thoughts and no one will notice. Simply trying a random hello can make your day.

If The world won't give, you have to take. Don't worry about the world. Respect yourself.

Dearest @MarronButterFly 

@tyme 

@Stout 

@Glisten 

writes about having a sauna most days at the local swimming pool.

I'm almost there. .... I'm probably going to start  about 2 weeks. 

Happy you wrote in... 

My name is @PeppyPatti 

It's a journey which is your journey. Perhaps you can get your own tips here to live a better life 💖