Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Time away from forums

Hi @creative_writer 

I hope your sniffles haven't got any worse and today is going ok.

Sending lots of 💗💗

@Jynx I’m not sure that is realistic to say I’ll get to the state where it does not affect me at all, I mean we are human. Many therapists have their own trauma and experience with mental health and mental illness.

@Jynx and @Snowie I was dsyregulated today. I’m actually starting to wonder if I even slept well. It’s hard at times with me, I don’t always know how much I sleep. If I can’t sleep I end up fully disassociating and getting stuck in thoughts, then I have no recollection of it. I think I’ll need a PRN, the manic symptoms have returned and I have a migraine too. Bad brain chemical day today.

I hope you are doing okay @Snowie 💖

I'm sorry to hear about today @creative_writer 

I hope your migraine doesn't get worse and that you can get a good nights sleep tonight.

Hoping you can get some relief.

@Snowie I’ve taken some PRN to slow my mind down. It’s been a day.

How was your day?

Hopefully the prn help @creative_writer If it can give you a bit of relief than thats good.

My day was ok thanks. Meant to have psych but she was sick. Spent some time with D so that was nice.

@creative_writer yeah for sure, I guess it's more about how deeply it effects us, and how we've honed our skills of coping/self-reassurance/regulating our emotions etc. 

Sorry to hear it was a rough day! Bonkers how much sleep (or lack thereof) can impact us. Have you thought about using one of those sleep apps? You can get ones that monitor how long you're asleep, and will determine how deep the sleep was based on how much you shift during the night. They can also record any night sounds (if you ever wanted to know if you snore, or sleeptalk, haha), and often have sleep aids like ocean waves and stuff. Could be worth checking out if you wanted to get a better idea of how you're sleeping!

Hope the PRN tonight has eased the intensity for you, and that a super restful sleepy time is just around the corner 💜

@Snowie what did you do with D?

@Jynx even my supervisor could tell I was dsregulated, it was probably an early warning sign. I got worse as the day progressed. I’ve had PRN and regular meds so going to bed soon.

Goodnight @Jynx and @Snowie I hope you both sleep well 💖

@creative_writer nighty night hun! Hope tomorrow goes smoother for ya 💜

Hi @creative_writer 

D and I went and got our nails done!

I hope today is going well for you hon 💗💗

Hi @Jynx I hope you are doing well today 💖

@Snowie getting nails done sounds lovely. Today was certainly better, reflecting tonight. I can’t deny my avoidant traits, feeling myself pulled in different directions. I hope today has been kind to you 💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance