Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Time away from forums

Hello @creative_writer,

I am so sorry to read this.

If you need a break from the forums for your own benefit and mental health welfare then by all means, you will be welcomed back with open arms when you are ready to return 💜

Please be assured that you are a highly valued contributor here! and you are never too much or too difficult and nobody would be better off without you here. It's quite the opposite as many of us appreciate your presence and the connections you've established with so many others on here. You are not a pain.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way and I hope you'll stick around or come back as soon as you're feeling up to it again 🙏

My dear @creative_writer 

As someone who has gotten to know you better lately, I have to disagree with you.

I don't find you 'too much' at all. Maybe if you are feeling that way, then being on the forums is needed.

Please do what is right for you. I will always hold a place for you.

Sending lots of love 💕💕 

@Eve7 @MermaidHair and @Snowie today going to placement realised I needed to be away from the home. I needed to be away from the internet. Still not 100%, I went in with a mask, coughing takes a while to clear

I probably won’t be on all the much during the week, and that’s a good and important thing for my self care after placement. I have a small social battery life. Feeling cared for, I love all my Forumite friends 💖💖💖

@Eve7 I hope you are feeling better 🫂

So glad to hear from you @creative_writer I really hope that you can see just how much you are loved here.

Of course, you need to put yourself first hon. If lots of self care is needed then so be it.

Sending 💕💕

I’m improving @creative_writer just coming down with the lurgy again…🤧

Good morning @creative_writer 

Wishing you a good day today hon. 

Sending lots of 💕💕

@Eve7 there is lots going around. I hope you are feeling better 💖

@Snowie I got through in one piece which says something. I’ve been having a bit of clatter in my mind lately, need to take that shit out now and put it back where it belongs. I hope you are doing okay today 💖

I'm glad you got through in one piece @creative_writer 

Hoping today is going well for you hon.

Sending lots of 💕💕

@Snowie feeling the marriage pressure. I am contemplating whether I should give up trying to find a partner. I don’t need anyone, don’t feel safe around guys. I can become financially independent and adopt a kid as a single parent.

I hope today has been kind to you 💖

I'm sorry you are feeling that pressure @creative_writer 

Is it a mixture of parents, religion and race? I know in some cultures it is just expected that that's what a woman does.

But you are right, you do not need a husband to achieve your goals. You are so capable just being you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance