Skip to main content

Re: Want my children to love me

@tyme 

I want to move past the fact they don't talk but love them no matter what 

To much thinking

I'm thinking to much I crochet every day but still think about the children that don't speak 

Re: To much thinking

Hey! @Leeanne1 

I am sorry that you've been thinking so much recently. What have you been crocheting?

I'm here for a chat if you wanted ❤️

Re: To much thinking

@amber22 

Two scrap yarn jumpers

Hi

@Krishna 

How are you doing?

Krishna
Senior Contributor

Re: Hi

Hi @Leeanne1  Oh life’s a bit of a struggle at the moment. Not sleeping so well so pretty tired during the day and finding myself spending a lot of time just sitting lately. My daughter still won’t see me and seeing Xmas things in shops already reminds me of how much things have changed since my kids were little. Another Christmas on its way without her at the table no doubt but I live in hope. How are you these days. I hope you’re doing okay and keeping your hands and mind occupied and looking after yourself well. 

Leeanne1
Senior Contributor

I'm ok I don't see all my children I see 1 daughter. I crochet and knit most of the time ,I do same to think of them at night. Right now I have a sore mouth 

Leeanne1
Senior Contributor

I miss my children , Christmas seem to do that to me I'm crying 

Leeanne1
Senior Contributor

Hi

@Krishna 

How are things going? Hope you are well? Hope you don't mind me messaging you . I hate this time of year, I'm thinking about my family again it's so hard. I get past it, then I started thinking again 😞😞

Krishna
Senior Contributor

Hi @Leeanne1  Sorry for the late reply but I’ve only just checked the forum. Christmas is the hardest time of year for me too. It really gets me down and I simply cant wait for it to be over and done with. My son is in a different state and my daughter still refuses a visit so just my husband and myself. I usually put up a little tree to get into the spirit of things but haven’t even bothered to do that this year. I hope you can find a way to have a peaceful day and know there are a lot of people feeling the same way. Merry Christmas @Leeanne1 and may 2024 be a better year for us both 🙏❤️