Skip to main content

Re: I miss my children

Hi @Leeanne1   I’m sorry you’re feeling this way after doing so well. I understand how you feel, I’ve had a bad day myself, missing my daughter. What have you been doing of late that helps you deal with this? I feel a lot better tonight after simply having a really good cry to release some of the built up pain. It’s not a solution but it does help 🙏❤️

Hugs @Krishna @Leeanne1 ,

My thoughts are with you both.

@Krishna 

I do see  some that I talk to about it. I try not to think about it but when I look at photos or on Facebook that does  upset me. Ive been cleaning my unit and crocheting putting puzzles together . It's so hard some days 

Hi @Leeanne1 ,

it must be difficult, yet I can see you are doing your best. I’m sure I’ve shared that I’ve been on the other side of this road, where I was the one who didn’t speak to my parents.

Yet when I was ready, I returned.

Sometimes, space is good.

Hi @Krishna 

Hi @BPDSurvivor As a parent who loves and misses her daughter, that space is extremely painful. 

I miss my family

I miss my family it's hard to talk about things the my children did when they were young cause it triggers me off thinking 🤔🤔

Feeling down miss my family would like to see my grandchildren 😭😭😭

Hey @Leeanne1 that's really tough. It hurts to be away from the ones we love. Is there anything that is helpful for you when you're feeling this way? 

@Jynx 

Crocheting and trying not to think about . I have hopes that one day my children will talk to me and I hate when someone crunches that .  

@Leeanne1 corcheting is definitely a good way to keep focused, as well as getting creative! Aww has someone said something about this to you? That can be so hard to get difficult reminders like that.