Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: I miss my children

@Jynx 

Every time I have hopes the my children will talk to me one day . Someone will say you can hope but it might not happen that makes me upset and mad cause as long as I have that hope it helps me to get on with my life 

I miss my children

@Krishna 

Hi how are you? I'm thinking to much 

Hi @Leeanne1  Try not to get trapped into thinking too much as it will lead you down a rabbit hole. Simply come back to the present moment by following your breath in and out of your nose. I like to silently repeat “present moment only moment “ to keep me focused and get back on track. And try to keep your hands busy with something also, I find that helps. 🙏

@Krishna 

I'll give it ago I crochet alot at the moment I'm crocheting baby clothes I'm having so much fun 

I miss my children

I try so hard not to think to much but I miss my grandchildren dearly they are 6,5,and 3 now I wish I could see them but the parents have spoken to me 😭😭😭😭😭☹️☹️

I'm very upset

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: I'm very upset

Hi @Leeanne1
Sitting with you 💖
How are you going?

fluffylight x

Not good 

Whats been on your mind? 💖 @Leeanne1

@fluffylight 

No one cares about me my children don't talk my husband don't talk now my boyfriend hates me 😭😭

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance