Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: I'm very upset

I'm sorry things are feeling like this 💛 @Leeanne1

You deserve to be cared for and I want to remind you that you are so cared for, we will hold space for whats coming up 💛

How are you taking care of yourself?

@fluffylight 

I'm not I feel sick I am in bed not hungry don't want to do anything 😭

That's not great.. how are you managing?
It sounds like this is a hard time for you right now @Leeanne1

@fluffylight 

I hate this I'm not mean to no one 

Hey @Leeanne1 I can hear you're having a pretty rough time tonight. It's hard when everything feels too much. What could you change, right now, that might help you feel even a little bit better? 

@Jynx 

Nothing feel useless worthless right now 😭😭

Even the smallest of things can help @Leeanne1 - just making yourself a cup of tea, or having a shower. You can also always call someone - if not a friend or relative, maybe give BeyondBlue or SCBS a buzz. You're not useless or worthless, you're just having a rough time, and you are deserving of support.

@Jynx

Don't  want to talk to lifeline or beyond blue 

Want my children to love me

I'm thinking of my children that's won't speak with I wouldn't 😞😞😞😞

Re: Want my children to love me

I'm hearing you @Leeanne1 . 

It sounds like this grief of 'losing' them has consumed you so that you can't make progress - is that right to say?

I'm sorry they are not ready to speak to you. One thing to know is that they will NEVER forget you. No one is perfect. 

Have you ever spoken to Griefline? It may not be about losing children due to them passing away, but the grief you are experiencing is so real and long-lasting. 1300 845 745. Maybe they can help you work through some of what you are feeling?

Hugs to you @Leeanne1 .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance